Friday, June 20, 2008

Who the HECK are YOU?














I was making a monkey figure or in my terms a "minkey" last night. I know I was. But low and behold this little guy appeared. HE wanted a tail...but not a fuzzy one and no external ears. But he was adamant that the tail have a vinyl tip and that he needed vinyl stripes on his face too. A lizard monkey? Well, I guess that's what I've made.

I thought he might like wings... wasn't interested. I didn't make this doll by myself. He just seemed to take control of the process and I followed along for the ride. So here is my newest addition to my Pet Shop of the Old Ones.... A lizard ape.

Man, I need to come up with a better name. Winter Lizard, Scaly Ape, Wooly Dragon, do any of these sound good to you?

1 comment:

SuzeesJubileeZ said...

How bout Bruce coz he sound slike the boss?