Thursday, December 11, 2008

Revamping my shop...Special Sale!!!!!!



I've been looking at my plush pieces and while they are cute...I'm finding that I want to get away from them.

I've been inundated with ideas for goth women, ghosts, sorceresses, disabled people....even vampires. Not to mention the eye jewelry I used to create regularly.

So if you want a plush hexcat or a monkey, now is the time to stop by my etsy shop. I set up a 25% off section. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=11088&section_id=5800372
There are a few older dolls listed there too.

2 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Now these are original. I've never seen art dolls done like these. These are quite cool! I hope to get to know you better. I have admire your work for some time now, and I'm looking forward to ADO! I have bestowed the Marie Antoinette Award to you. Please visit my blog to receive it. P.S. I love your avatar...very haunting! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I came across your shop on Etsy, and I absolutely adore your plush creations, (especially that pink hexcat..) I hope I can afford to buy one before they're all sold out.

Absolutely gorgeous work!