Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Holidays and beyond


We had a lovely holiday. Just being together, no rushing to 3 different houses, no neurotic relatives, presents that we both wanted.

It was great to spend the day together. We talked, watched old movies and cooked a great dinner.


Now it's time to start the new projects for my etsy shop.

1. The introductory story for my pet shop series needs to be completed.
2. Learn to use my embroidery machine.
3. Sculpt those little dragons
4. Add little mermaids to my line.
5. make more items to my shop in the $20-$40 range.

I need to work smaller and I want to make a few more different items. I'm playing around with embroidery designs for purses that I knitted. I'm not sure how monster purses will go over, but I think they're cute.

2 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

truly unique and awesomely beautiful ! I saw your blog on etsy thread :)

Anonymous said...

Monster purses are great! Happy new year :-)